[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    From all that’s been written, it’s been made to believe Ricky joined the group, did a few gigs, and was fired. But we’ve seen from photos that he replaces Eddie and the new lineup with Paul Williams still in the group does a photo session [[these go unpublished for decades) and a few gigs including one where Otis is absent and it’s just four Temptations. Paul then leaves due to health reasons and Richard Street steps in. The new lineup does a photo session and more gigs before Ricky is fired.

So what’s the time line of all this? It has to be more than just a few weeks.
    I'm going through old threads and couldn't believe I saw this!
    There were shows where Otis was absent? Do pictures of this gig still exist? I can't find any info on this online other than here.

Quote Originally Posted by CJD88 View Post
    I'm going through old threads and couldn't believe I saw this!
    There were shows where Otis was absent? Do pictures of this gig still exist? I can't find any info on this online other than here.
    This will help clarify that! https://www.instagram.com/p/C4ljq7-x...Nud3RocGF4ZHFv

Attached are the aforementioned photos and a not so positive review of the performance. Paul visibly looked dazed in the photo with Ricky singing lead.
    Last edited by jboy88; 04-01-2024 at 12:23 AM.

On a side note, Otis’s injury would sadly prevent him from appearing for Paul’s final show in Chicago later that Summer.