Quote Originally Posted by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance View Post
I'd love to know just why this one particular studio album has not been released on CD since that one time back in yestercentury. I share your experience with this album. At first, I couldn't wrap my head around it, and never fully played it as an "album"- generally, cherry picking tunes, skipping some here and there. But recently I've been appreciating it more, playing it from start-to-finish. This one, along with "Yesterday's Dreams" are a couple of albums that will never, ever be my favorites and yet I seem to be enjoying them more now that I'm [[much) older.
As you say, it has been released on CD in the past on MOTD and 37463 versions [[with slightly different track listings between them). But these are rare and they cost a fortune if you find them on EBay fro example. There was also a fairly recent release as a 4 album 2 CD set set which included "Yesterday's Dreams", "Soul Spin" and "Changing Times" but I understand that the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

What I'd like is a remastered CD of Four Tops "Now" with original artwork.

Someone like Elemental or Music On Cd could do a good job or even Universal Japan.